Pages

Monday, 12 July 2010

A Decoupage Card .........


Hi everyone, I have a decoupage card to show you tonight. Decoupage cards where the first cards I made when I got into card making over 7 years ago and every now and then I like to make to one. This one is a bit different to my early cards as then I only used the decoupage picture and a peel off greeting and my card was done!

This card does look much better in real life, you can't really see the depth of it from my photo but I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge theme of 'Say it with flowers'
Totally Papercrafts Challenge theme of 'Swirls and Pearls'
Moving Along with the Times who have a great sketch to follow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x


Materials

Decoupage Image- Jills Craft Studio

Flowers - Wild Ochid Crafts

Papers - Papermania

Sentiment - Stampin Up

18 comments:

claudia said...

Simply fabulous!
I love rose colour.
xoxoxo
Claudia

Brenda Brown said...

Great modern card Lynsey and very effective with the decoupage. Love the pinks and the flowers. Thankyou for taking part in our sketch challenge at MAWTT and sharing your lovely creation with us.
Luv Brenda xxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh I love a bit of decoupage and this is so pretty, wish my bedroom was as delish
Kate x

Poppet said...

Great card Lynsey, beautiful colours. I like to decoupage every now and then. Sometimes I find it very relaxing to sit and cut out the images. :-) xx

CraftyC said...

Looks gorgeous Lynsey. I done decoupage many years ago to but the choice of stamps have grown so much. I own way too many!!
Clairex

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very pretty in pink :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey
a beautiful card, luv the decoupage, lovely swirl & flowers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Linda said...

very beautiful card
hugs linda

Katina said...

Oh how lovely pink and girly this is Lynsey! Beautiful xx

Susie said...

Lovely card Lynsey, love the colours and looks very different from other decoupage cards I've seen xx

Hugs
Susie xx

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

joey said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey beautiful soft colours, thanks for joining us at tpc
Joeyx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh I love this card, its stunning. Its a shame we can't get the depth of our cards onto the blog, someone really aught to make 3D Blogging!!!! Thanks so much for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty Lynsey, such a delicate looking card and some of my fave papers of course. Marianne x

Donna said...

Beautiful elegant card Lynsey, the swirls look fab :) Donna x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous decoupage.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Beautiful card! Such a lovely decoupage image and fab sentiment.

Lisa x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Lynsey what a fab creation love how you have used the flowers thanks for joining us at WOC this time
Hugs Jacqui x