Pages

Friday, 27 August 2010

All I Want for Christmas .............


Hi everyone, its Friday so that means its time for another challenge over at Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'All I want for Christmas'.

My beautiful image on my card is from Sarah Kay which I won in recent candy draw. I think she is so lovely!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog whose sketch I followed.
Wild Orchid - make it sparkle
Stamp With Fun - Card for a girl

Have a great bank holiday weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Sarah Kay
Papers - K & Co
Sizzix Swirl Die
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Sentiment - Pollycraft Designs
Coloured with Promarkers.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Fabby card hunni...I love the colours and cute image!!
Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh lucky you winning this fab image, she is coloured beautifully such a great card, have a great extended weekend hun
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

what a gorgeous card, lovely image
hugs linda

Danielle said...

Such a perfect image for this weeks challenge Lynsey - I love it! And the sparkle is perfect for Christmas! Hope you enjoy a wonderful long weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Jill said...

beautiful card Lynsey love the SK image thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin challenge hugs Jill xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It was such a fun day on Monday when you made this beautiful card. Love the image and those gorgeous DPs and lots of lovely glitter. Marianne x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Wow this is gorgeous! I love the papers and such a fab image.

Lisa x

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Karen Howard said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you will love this blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com