Pages

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

SWALK Sneak Peak Number 2...........



Hi, here I am with my second sneak peak of the fantastic new SWALK stamps which go on sale on Friday on Create and Craft at 12pm, so make sure you don't miss the show. My card today features a beautiful image and sentiment which are just perfect to celebrate an engagement.

I have used the SWALK papers from the new CD, and I printed off a matching insert and this is the rest of the sentiment printed inside:

Don't forget to scroll down to go the SWALK blog hop post to be in with a chance of winning a fantastic prize or click here to go straight to the post.

I am entering my card the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge - Pastels
Our Creative Corner - Embellish the more the better!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will pop back tomorrow for another sneak peak!
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

Wishcraft said...

So cute :o) Love the image and colours. Lisa x

Linda said...

Ohhhh what a sweet card
hugs linda

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card Lynsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lynsey, this is gorgeous. I love the image and the layout with the hearts papers. Marianne x

Donna said...

This is gorge Lynsey and such a sweet couple :) Donna x

Sandy Ang said...

Pretty cute card !