Pages

Saturday, 8 January 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Hi everyone, I have a GDT card to share with you today which has a valentines theme. The image on my card is super cute couple from the Digi Stamp Boutique called Sonny and Pippa. I think they are such a lovely image for Valentines Day or Anniversary.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch
Creative Cottage Challenge - New Stash
Stamp Something January Digi Day

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - Papermania - Country Companions
Sentiment - Made on Computer
Punches - MS
Coloured with Promarkers

6 comments:

Jules said...

Beautiful work Lynsey.

I love your image and all of those gorgeous papers.

Love Jules xx

Jackie said...

What a sweet card, I love the layout and colours :o)
Jackie xx

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card,
good luck with the challenges
have a nice day,
greetings, martina
x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, very cute indeed!
Clairexx

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey
aww gorgeous card, fab image & colouring, great layout, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

elsi67 said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC♥