Pages

Sunday, 23 January 2011

Love is in the Air!


Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good Sunday. We are off out today with my sister for lunch so I am looking forward to that.

My card I have to share with you today features the most adorable little charachter called 'Sonny' from the Digi Stamp Boutique. I think he makes the most wonderful Valentine's card but he would also be great for Anniversarys too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Lets Get Sentimental
Stamp Something - Cute Somethings
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Emma's Sketch
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x
Materials:
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - Papermania - Forever Friends
Hearts - Marianne Dies
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Leaf Punch

13 comments:

MARY B said...

Oh I so love this. Mary x

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love the papers and hearts.
Enjou lunch, hugs Emma x

martina's kaartjes said...

he's pretty ! love the red colors, got the feever too I see, great !
greetings, martina
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute Lynsey. I lovethe image and those new hearts look fab. Marianne x

Katina said...

Another gorgeous card Lynsey. Such a sweet image and I love the large heart and the flowers. xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. luv gina xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the dp's and cute hearts :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Cor* said...

Great hearts and image is cute! lovely layout! Woo HOO!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Claire x said...

What an adorable card - I love these images from DSB. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lynsey, gorgeous card, fab image & yummy colours. Love the heart & embossing. Hope you all enjoyed the meal.

Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Cute little image and fab colours Lynsey, hugs Heidi x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card lynsey
luv
Debby