Pages

Sunday, 6 February 2011

New S.W.A.L.K Sneak Peak .......


Hi everyone, a post from me today to share a sneak peak of a new S.W.A.L.K range which is going to be released on Saturday 12th of Feburary on Create and Craft. I will be showing a sneak peak everyday this week and giving you more information about the new release from Crafter's Companion so please do stop by tomorrow.

I love this sweet little couple on this card as they would be so perfect for Weddings, Annivesary, Valentines or just show someone special how much you care.

I have made another stepper like card as I really love the shape of these.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Love is
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes with flowers
Tuesday Taggers - Feel the Lurrvee
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the Air
Polka Doodles - With Hearts

I'm now off out to take Grace to the pictures to see the film Tangled. She has never been before and I'm not sure how long she will sit still for so wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials - Image and Papers - SWALK from Crafters Companion
MS Heart Boarder Punch
Coloured with Promarkers
Flower - Wild Orchid
Hearts - Mariannes

20 comments:

Victoria said...

nice work

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

this is fabulous Lynsey, love this style and the image is adorable.

Ali x

sallysbitz said...

Beautiful card, love the design x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

ps.... good luck at the cinema Lol
I can't sit still myself!!

Vixx handmade cards said...

Just so adorable Lynsey! fab image and I love your layout and pretty dp's too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hy Lynsey, Aww! this is is gorgeous. Love the pretty heart paper and the adorable image. Great stepper design. Looking forward to the sneak peeks.

Donna x

Carrie said...

I absolutely love this card!! So cute! xx

Katina said...

Such a gorgeous card Lynsey and the image is just so adorable - I agree perfect for so many occasions. Hmm, I have a big wedding anniversary later this year ... can feel a spend coming on! xx

Tessa said...

Beautiful card. I love it.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are such cute images. I love the way you have put them in the heart. That flower goes so well with the bow too. Marianne x

Meggymay said...

Adorable image and a beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at Tiot's this week.

Jules said...

Ah Lynsey - this is super cute. I love it!!

Gorgeous image.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Lynsey.
luv
Debby

lis-m said...

such a lovely image..i do love swalk. great use of colour too..
thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week . Good luck
hugs xx

Saskia said...

LOVELY card for Polkadoodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

elsi67 said...

Lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Colette said...

Fab card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Vintage Milly said...

Oh this is so very sweet, thanks for joining in with us at Polkadoodles,
Em.x

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card and great colours.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles hearts challenge and hope to see you again.
x