Pages

Monday, 21 February 2011

Pollycraft Designs Monday Challenge ........


Hi everyone, time for another challenge at Pollycraft Designs and our theme this week is 'Diamond and Pearls'.

I have used an adorable new Cherry Kisses image from Pollycraft called 'Tea in the 20s'. I think this is such a wonderful image and I thought it would be just right for a Mother's Day card.

I am entering my card into this week's sketch challenge at Wild Orchid Challenge.

I hope you all have a great week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Papers - Papermania VA
Flowers - Wild Orchid
MS Boarder Punch

11 comments:

Kellylouj said...

Wow I love this it looks really vintage x

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Lynsey. I love the edges and pretty papers you have used!
Clairexx

Helen said...

That's a really cute image and I love the way you've punched round it.

Helen x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lynsey, Very pretty card. Love the adorable image and yummy papers. Perfect for mothers day.

Donna x

Katina said...

What a gorgeous image!! Perfect Mothers Day card Lynsey. xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the cute image and fab dp's and great border punch too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Carol S. said...

Vintage with a cute twist. I just love it!! Carol S.x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Beautiful card! Such a pretty image and gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this little lady and just ahd to buy her yesterday along with a few others of course. A really pretty card. Marianne x

elsi67 said...

So sweet. Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card sweetie!!