Pages

Friday, 22 July 2011

My First Spectrum Noir Card!

Hi everyone, I just had to make a card to show you using my fantastic new Spectrum Noir pens from Crafter's Companion.     I can honestly say these are the best pens I have ever used so I am very excited about them!   They blend so lovely together and being able to purchase them in colour families takes all the hard work out of deciding what colours to put together! I coloured the gorgeous Humphrey also from Crafter's Companion for my card.  

This is a close up of my card:



I am entering this card into this week's challenge at Wild Orchid who have a Birthday theme and a sketch to follow.

Right I must go, I have some colouring to do!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey

Materials:
Image - Humphrey Stamp by Crafter's Companion
Papers - Humphrey CD by Crafter's Companion
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Swirls - Sizzix Die

13 comments:

maxine said...

Beautiful card, I've been thinking of getting some of these new markers to try them x

Vicky said...

This is so sweet Lynsey...and I must get my mitts on these pens..they look stunning hun...!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Lynsey, I love these colours together :) Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card and love the soft colouring. Love the Christmas card below too. Both such cute cards. Marianne x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card. I hope you don't mind, I have sent your link to my friend who is waiting for her pens to arrive and she will be delighted to know that they should be worth having :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hazel said...

What a beatuiful card Lynsey - I love Humphrey. Hazel x

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey and your colouring is fab. It's really helpful that they're sold in colour families.x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, love Humphrey. I ordered the whole set of these pens last night, so glad you recommend them!
Clairexx

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the image!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Love how you've everything together!

Kylie said...

Hi Lynsey - what a beautiful card! I love the pastels and your colouring is stunning.
Thanks for playing at WOC Challenges this fortnight.
Hugs Kylie

Bev said...

Wonderful card Lynsey, lil Humphrey is too cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x