Pages

▼

Friday, 13 November 2015

Blog Project at Little Claire ..............


Hi all and happy Friday to you.  I'm off to my annual shopping trip to York this weekend so this is a scheduled post.  I love going to York, we start off at the outlet on Friday and then me and my sister will do the Park run on Saturday morning followed by a late breakfast and then shopping for the rest of the day.  On Sunday we pop and get a last few bits before we head home after lunch.  Phew good job I have Monday off work!    

Anyway you can see all the details of my card over on the Little Claire Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Lynsey. The design and image is gorgeous. Sounds like you have a nice restful weekend!!Lol!! Good fun though. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lynsey,
    Hope you have a fab time in York...bring a brolly..it's forecast for heavy rain here tomorrow!

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynsey, this is a beautiful card. I love your circular design and the trellis die cut is stunning. A gorgeous card in everyday.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me feedback it is very much appreciated. Best wishes Lynsey x