Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2008

18th June 2008







I have just sent these 2 digital scrapbook pages to Scrapbook Inspirations Magazine for consideration for their readers gallery. My layouts show how I looked and felt at the end of my pregnancy. I am glad that I wrote how I felt as you soon forget once your little one arrives!


Life has suddenly got much easier now that Grace has reached 9 weeks old. She can now sleep through the night from 9pm till 6am, she can get herself to sleep and is much more content to play with toys. I feel like a new woman after a full night's sleep which I wondered if I would ever see again. I actually had time to go on the computer today and have some me time!
Yesterday my friend Pauline came to visit and brought me a lovely present of a carved wooden figure which is a mother holding a baby. It had a little card with it which will make a perfect quote for a scrapbook page of Grace. The quote is as follows:
Child of my Heart
Child of the world
Into my heart you came -
Bringing sun into my life,
Making family our name.









No comments: