Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Pencil Lines Sketch 108


I thought it was about time I did some scrapbooking so I managed to complete 2 layouts yesterday and I am quite pleased with the results. This first layout is for a sketch challenge at Pencil Lines. This was a great sketch to use and I thought it worked well with some pictures of our visit to the Butterfly Park at the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have time.

Lynsey :)


Materials:
Paper: K & Co
Title Stickers - DCWV
Paper Flowers - Poppicrafts
Butterfly and sparkly flowers - K & Co

10 comments:

Jo said...

lovin Lynsey. you so quick at these things. i am still getting to grips with my blog . did a few cards yesterday.

debby4000 said...

beautiful, layout love the flowers and butterflies.

Sue said...

another fabby layout,really pretty:-)

sue
xx

LOUISE said...

Fab scrapbook page Lynsey, glad to see you could put your photos of your visit to the Butterfly Park to good use. Louise x

Gina said...

great page again, just love the layout of this one
Gina xxx

Catherine said...

gorgeous, gorgeous...GORGEOUS!
love it!

Donna said...

Another gorgeous layout Lynsey, very nice indeed :) Donna x

domestic goddess said...

love all the flowers, so pretty.
anna

Marianne Hope said...

Beautiful Lo and colors

Chris said...

Beautiful layout of your trip Lynsey and your photo's are gorgeous. Grace looks so happy, the butterflies are wonderful and I love the way you did your journaling around the circle, such lovely neat handwriting too. Chris x