Pages

Monday 17 November 2008

An Award ...................


I have been given this award by 3 lovely bloggers over the weekend! Thank you so much to Michele , Lesley and Jilli. I would like to pass this award on to everyone that visits my blog, its just to hard to only choose 5 as I love visiting all your blogs and seeing your crafty creations.
I've been busy making a card tonight using one of my new Tilda stamps but I think I was trying to colour her in too quickly after I had stamped her as the ink on her chin kept bleeding and she looked like she had a 5 o'clock shadow he! he!. Not really the look I was after! I hope to post it tomorrow once it is finished!
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs Lynsey :)

1 comment:

June said...

Congratulations Lynsey, your blog is so lovely. you deserve the award
Hugs J x