Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2009

I've been tagged and an award .......


I have been tagged by Louise, thanks Louise!

Here are the rules:1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures; select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder2. Post the picture on your blog with an explanation about the picture.3. Tag 6 others to do the same, and let them know they have been tagged!

Well no surpise my sixth picture was of my little girl Grace, she is the subject of most of my photos. This was taken before Christmas and she had a cold so she looks a little tired!

The 6 people I am now are tagging are:

Joanne
Amy
Lyndsey
Debbie
Deifen
Vee

Sorry if I've tagged anyone that has already been tagged!




I also received this lovely award from Katy, thanks so much Katy!

Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs Lynsey:)


10 comments:

Katy said...

Grace is gorgeous honey :)

xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Lynsey, love the pic of Grace she looks lovely. I have just put my pic up as Joey gave it me aswell and guess what mine is of Abbie. Also wanted to say thanks so much, I got a lovely surprise when I got home tonight it was very kind of you thank you. Has really cheered me up after feeling so horrible. I have some new ones too but cant get good images of them with Stazon, am off to find a better ink pad the weekend so will send you some of mine as and when.
Lyndsey xx

Tasha said...

Lynsey, Grace is beautiful absolutely gorgeous
love tasha xx

Vee said...

Thanks Lynsey I'll go and have a look and post it tonight, been meaning to do this all week.

Hugs x Vee

Tracey said...

Awww, she's a cutie Lynsey! xx

Donna said...

Grace is so sweet Lynsey, this is such a cute photo :) Donna x

deifen said...

Thanks Lynsey for tagging me!Grace is absolutely lovely!
For the first time ever I've posted a pic which includes me-I'm not really a quasimodo but I'm a likkle shy!
xxx

Daisy Chain said...

Awww little Grace is just too cute for her own good. I could eat her all up she's so gorgeous.

Thanks for tagging me Lynsey. Not sure what my piccie will look like when I follow the rules...it will be interesting for me to find out though. Now let me see......

Hugs Debbie xx

Emma said...

Lovely pic of Grace...what a little cutie she is.
Congrats on the award.
Emma x

Catherine said...

she's too cute :)