Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Secret Craft Saturday Challenge ..........



This week's challenge over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is ' New Beginnings' and fits in perfectly with this card I made for an order for new Grandparents. I was asked to make the card in beige and cream and I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

I have had lots of orders for baby cards lately, I have another one which I will post tomorrow. I might have to rename my blog Lynsey's Place for baby cards soon!


This is the box I made to match the card:

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you have time.
Hugs Lynsey:)
Materials:
Image - Penny Black
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Various Flower Punches
Pearls and Ribbon from Stash
Leaf Punch
Coloured with Promarkers

15 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Wow Lynsey this is beautiful
hugs amanda x

Joey said...

Hiya Lynsey, beautiful card hunny, love the layout and gorgeous pb image. Joey.x

Jackie said...

I love those colours, beautiful card :o)
Jackie xx

Donna said...

Such a cute card Lynsey and a brilliant colour scheme for a new baby I would never have thought of that. Cute little image on this card and the box is fab too :) Donna x

LOUISE said...

Fab card Lynsey, love the sweet PB image, and the box is great too. Louise x

COCO said...

oh very nice card !!! fab penny black !!

hugs coco

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. x

Stacey said...

Such an elegant card, so lovely ~♥~

Daisy Chain said...

Fantastic Lynsey. I love how you've put it together. It's very personal too with the names on. I'm sure it will be well received. I love making baby cards too.

Hugs Debbie xx

debby4000 said...

oh this so cute, wonderful flowers and cute image. No wonder you have lots of orders.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Love this card Lynsey what great colours and fab image
Hugs Jacqui x

Fern said...

Stunning card Lynsey.
Wonderful colours.

Fern xx

Spyder said...

I love this! (fav Penny Black)love the colours and your flowers and I MUST get some leaves! (they are still on my wish list!)


((Lyn))

Emma said...

Another gorgeous card and box... fantastic colours and so cute.
Emma x

Jill said...

aww Lynsey this is absolutely gorgeous I love the DP and soft colours, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx