Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl ..........


This card is for challenge 18 at the The Sugar Bowl who have another fantastic sketch this week.

I have used a beautiful manga girl image which I love. I am keeping my fingers crossed I win this challenge as the prize is the new Christmas manga stamps!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Manga Girl Sugar Nellie Stamp
Papers - Free with magazine
Flowers - Prima
Buttons, Pearl, ribbons from stash
Leaf Punch
Coloured with Promarkers

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is bright and gorgeous. Now where have I seen this image before? Marianne x

Jill said...

aww Lynsey your card is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours/papers are beautiful, fingers crossed for you hugs Jill xx

gina g said...

Hi Lynsey gorgeous card i love the colour combo and the cute little manga girl is my fav. luv gina xx

Natalie said...

Lynsey this is stunning, I love the bold colours. x

Wendy said...

Beautiful, so sweet
Wendy x

Donna said...

This is such a brill card Lynsey, love the bright, funky colours you have used :) Donna x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey! I love the colour combo!

Lilian said...

Beautiful card! Love your color combo as well! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Jackie said...

WOW! I love the vibrant colours on this :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful image and fab vibrant papers.
luv
Debby

Mel said...

This is just gorjuss huni! love all the fab colours! Stunning as usual xxx

Juls said...

just so gorgeous!! really love the vibrant colours you have used!