Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

I Love Promarkers Challenge 7 ..........


Hi everyone well just as I thought the snow was going more has landed! Hopefully it will not be too much, at least I am finished work for the week so I have not got to go out in it.
Its Challenge 7 of the I Love Promarkers Challenge and we have another wonderful sketch for you to follow. I am trying to stick to one of my new years resolutions which is to make a Christmas card a week so I am nearly keeping up with that one!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Free with magazine
Coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon - Anitas
Sentiment - Pollycraft Designs
Nestie Frames
Flower and Leaves - Nellie Die Cuts
Pearls from stash

11 comments:

Roz said...

Gorgeous Lynsey. Nice to see you visiting my blog. I've been so lapse with everything just lately. I haven't made a card in I don't know how long!!
I want to get back into scrapping again as well, but I've got so many things I love to do and end up doing none of them, lol.

Are Promarkers as good as Copics? I'm still using Prismacolor pencils, lol.

Lynne said...

Another beautiful card Lynsey. Gorgeous colours. Lynne x

Debs said...

love the colours and the image...i have also made several new years resolutions...to make a christmas card every week(managed so far...) and to use up all those "scraps" of card and papers you seem to gather... Debs x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Lynsey

I have the same resolution and still on track too!

Hugs Jane x

Raven B said...

I love the colors on this. So darling.

Linda said...

Hi
It's a very beautyful card.
hugs Linda

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
debby

Stacey said...

Congrats on making your allocated Christmas card! I think I need to follow your example. Love this pretty card too ~♥~

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wel done on keeping up with those Christmas cards. Fabb, love the colouring and what a sweet image. Love the flowers and leaves, when did they arrive? Marianne x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I like your resolution, I always have that one too but never stick to it
Ruth x

Donna said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Lynsey and such a pretty image :) Donna x