Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sketchy Colours and A New Release From the Digi Stamp Boutique


Good morning everyone. Today I have a very cute card to show you using one of the new releases available today from the Digi Stamp Boutique. This cutie is called 'Woody' and I think he is just wonderful!

I used a great sketch over at Sketchy Colours to make this card so I am entering this card into their challenge this week.

I have had a few people ask me how I have made my tissue flowers on some of my recent cards. So this is a link to the tutorial on the Split Coast Stampers website:

Flower Tutorial


Happy crafting

Hugs Lynsey x


Materials:

Image - Digi Stamp Boutique

Papers - Daisy Bucket

Flowers and Brads from Stash

Coloured with Promarkers

Sentiment Stamp - Penny Black

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is gorgeous Lynsey and lovely choice of colours for this card. Marianne x

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Lynsey! This is a cute card! We love the adorable image and your colours and papers are fab!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the warm colours on your card and beautiful layout :) Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! I love this cute image and fab colour combo.

Lisa x

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
And what a adorable image :)
Thank you for joining us at SC,
hugs from Maya :)