Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Crafter's Companion Second Sneak Peak ......


Hi everyone another sneak peak at the Crafter's Companion new release of the
Appley Dapply’s Nursery Rhymes CD and stamp set. This card was made using a frame decoupage, papers, boarders and alphabet all from the CD. I have just finished off my card with a few flower embellishments. You can print the decoupage in a choice of sizes on the CD but I decided to print mine at the largest size and make this an 8 x 8 card. I am getting into making bigger cards at the moment.

This gorgeous range from Crafters Companion is being released on Friday 21st January on Create and Craft. So make sure you tune in!

Don't forget you can also take part in the Crafters Companion blog hop to win the CD, stamps and some more prizes by visiting the Crafters Companion News and Views Blog

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun this is fab I do love those frames, this is a great release isn't it
Hugs Jac x

Elizabeth said...

Cute card - the frame you've used fab. Big cards seem to be in vogue at the moment but I'm not sure about making them - it's not easy to source envelopes of the right size although I suppose I could make them. Elizabeth x

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is lovely. I'm really looking forward to this release. The papers look beautiful. Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute ynsey, these frames are lovely and the decoupage shows up really well. Marianne x

Kamilicrafts said...

This is gorgeous, can't wait for this cd!

Donna Mosley said...

Aww this is adorable lynsey, love the fab frame & pretty colours you've used.

Donna x