Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Say Cheese 60th Birthday Card!


Hi everyone, my second post for today is to share with you the 60th Birthday card I made for my Dad as its Birthday today. The lovely Paula from Pollycraft kindly drew me this image of Maurice with a camera as my dad is very into photography but I have never been able to find an image with a camera! I am so pleased with the image it was just perfect for my dad's card.

I have made my card an 8 x8, I am really getting into making bigger cards.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Something Funky
Crafty Catz - One for the men
Totally Papercrafts - Do it with Digis

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey

Materials
Image - Pollycraft
Papers - Polka Doodle
Various Star Punches
Number Dies - Cuttlebug Kids
Coloured with Promarkers

12 comments:

carol said...

Hello...oh lovely card, papers are terrific, thanks for sharing it with Craftycatz, x carol

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous card for your Dad Lynsey!! Brilliant! xx

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey! Love the image, fab papers and layout :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

Super card Lynsey and I love the image, those lush papers and fab stars too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Seafield Jo said...

That's a great card Lynsey. Love the image, colours and layout. Jo x

kelly ledder said...

Wow I love this card the image is great x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous card Lynsey. I'm sure your Dad loved it.

I struggle so much with bigger cards but yours is great!

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

That's a great card - lucky you having a specially drawn design too!

Helen x

Aunty Sue said...

fab card love the image, thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week.

MagsB said...

What a great card! I love the papers, and the image is just fantastic! Happy birthday to your Dad!

luv, Mags x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I bet your Dad loved this. It is such a fun image and love the bright papers and stars. Must buy this for Graham's Birthday card. Marianne x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey :-) the image is fab ,,, how lovely of Paula to design this for you !! :-) I am sure your Dad will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x