Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

A Scrapbook Layout and Ally Pally Pics!

Hi everyone, well no cards to share today but I do have this layout of my little Grace.  This photo is one of my favourites that I have taken of her just lately and it was just a quick snap on my phone.

I have used stash from Scrapagogo Monthly Kit to create this page.   The kits making putting a page together to easy. Instead of turning my craft room upside down looking for stash Scrapagogo  have done all the hard work putting everything together for you.  The part not from the kit are the swirls in the corners of the pages which I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder and the flower which I cut on my e-craft.



I had the most fanastic time yesterday at Ally Pally with my friends Marianne and Lisa and brought lots of lovely crafty goodies. I also got to meet up with my lovely Crafter's Companion DT buddy Jacqui and two lovely blogging buddies Vicky and Heidi

 I didn't think I had that much in my bag but as you can see by the picture below I did have lots of lovely stash!


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

14 comments:

Poppet said...

Gorgeous LO Lynsey and such lovely stash, no need to hope you had a good weekend as it is obvious you did. Can't wait to see what you do with the stash. :-) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lynsey, love your gorgeous LO and Grace is a little cutie. Fab pic of you all at Ally Pally and very yummy stash. Enjoy!

Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous scrapbook layout! Love the colours and such a sweet photo of Grace.

I had a great day yesterday :-) I woke up this morning with achy legs and a sore throat from all that chatting lol!

Lisa x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lynsey, beautiful layout for a beautiful photograph ... Grace looks sweet with her angel wings. I like the embossed flourishes in the corner - very effective. You had a great time at Ally Pally and it looks as though your wallet took quite a hit if that super haul is anything to go by.

I’ve a giveaway over on my blog, you might like to take a look at:- http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-memories-suite-digital-software.html

Elizabeth x

МамаФиалка said...

Очень красивая страница с маленькой Феечкой !

Jackie said...

Beautiful page and photograph. Looks like you had a great time at the Ally Pally :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous layout Lynsey and what wonderful crafty haul.
luv
debby

Claire said...

Love the LO, really pretty and great pics too - look at all that stash! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Lynsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous LO Lynsey - Grace is such a pretty little sweetie! Looks like you had a fab time at Ally Pally! xxx

Donna said...

Fab scrap page Lynsey, Grace is sooo cute! Lovely photo taken at AP, looks like you had a fab day and got lots of lovely new goodies to play with :) Donna ♥ x

Louise Welsh said...

Just beautiful lynsey, love the photoof grace. jealous of your ally pally goodies but i'm looking forward to nec. shopping here i come. louise xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Grace has such a sweet smile which really shows in this beautiful pic. Gorgeous page, love the swirls. We had a great day didn;t we, lots of lovely new goodies. Marianne x

Jessica said...

Fantastic layout - really pretty and girly. Glad you had a good spend up at Ally Pally. Jxx