Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Another Christmas Scrapbook Page .....

Hi everyone, I have another page from my Christmas Scrapbook to share with you today.  Today's page is about taking Grace and my little niece Anya to see Father Christmas.   I'm not sure I should have done the journalling on such dark paper but you can see it in real life! 

I am off to my sister's for New Year's Eve so I'm looking forward to that. I hope you all have a wonderful evening whatever you are doing!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! it's fabulous Lynsey, love the Santa. As long as you and Grace can see the journalling hun, that's all that matters. In years to come you will love reading it.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Fabulous Lynsey...and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Poppet said...

Great LO Lynsey, lovely photo, every photo I have of my kids and Santa they are crying. They really didn't like larger than life dressed up characters. Hope you had a fantastic time at your sisters and that 2012 will be a fabulous year for you and yours. :-) xx