Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Ready to Party?

Hi everyone,  I have so many photos of Grace's Birthday and her party that I thought I really should make a start.   So this is my first Birthday layout which I made in my Serif Scrapbook software which I love more each time I use it!  

I would like to enter this layout into a scrapbook challenge over Shimelle's blog - Challenge 5 which is to take inspiration from another scrapbook page.  Shimelle has had a fanastic weekend of challenges which are still open till the weekend so if you have not yet had a look take a look here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Just wonderful Lynsey....she looks beautiful all dressed up...and love the layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable. Love the layout. Grace looks so cute.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous layout, love it.....

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lynsey, this is just so adorable. Love the pics, Grace looks so gorgeous.

Donna x

Poppet said...

Great LO Lynsey, Grace looks beautiful. I know what you mean about digital scrapbooking. I've made loads of pages, it only takes minutes to put one together. :-) xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful page, Grace looks so sweet :o)
Jackie xx