Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A Faerie Poppets Card .............

Hi everyone, I have another card to share tonight which I made for an order.  I've not given it to the lady who ordered it yet but I'm hoping she will like.  She asked for either fairies or cats on the card so I thought as it was for a lady turning 70 that the new faerie poppets from Crafter's Companion would be just right as some of the images like this one are more grown up fairies if there is such a thing!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Diecuts and or punches
Crafting When we can - Personalise it
Dream Valley Challenges - Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Crafters Companion
Memory Box Corner Bow - My Crafty Heart
Butterfly Embellishment - My Crafty Heart
Border Punch - Fiskars
Flower - Wild Orchid
Coloured with Copic Markers


16 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh what a lovely, elegant fairy! Your colours and papers are lovely, too! I find it hard to make cards for older people, but this one is perfick! I'm sure the lady will love it!

love Mags B x

Debbie x said...

Wow Lynsey this is totally stunning! I love it!
Debbie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love your colouring on this and the finished card is gorgeous, she will love it.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey. I love the image, papers and fabulous layout.
I'm sure the lady who ordered this will be thrilled with it.
hugs Sue xx

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the colours you have chosen to go with this image. :-) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the colors you used!! Thanks a lot for playing along with our challenge at Crafting When We Can. Good luck! I hope to see you again for the next challenge!

- Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us on crafting when we can, hugs vicky

Jackie said...

Very pretty card, lovely colours :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Wow this is gorgeous Lynsey, love the colours and the gorgeous detail, I am sure the lady will love it.

Hugs Julie xx

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card Lynsey - love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous and pretty lynsey.the image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

A beautiful simple card, the colours look fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges. Good Luck xoxox

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! Love the pretty colour combo and beautiful fairy image.

Lisa x

Jackie said...

Such a pretty card and gorge image. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie SDT x