Pages

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Crafty Little Fairies Challenge ...............

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good week. I have my DT for the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge to share with you today and our theme for you this week is 'Love' so that's a nice easy one with Valentines day coming up!

As always there is a wonderful prize for the winner so I hope you will come along and join in with the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image and Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - First Edition
Heart Dies - Memory Box
Ribbon from stash
MS Heart Border Punch

13 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynsey.
Hugs Julie xxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab image and great papers. Super cute card! Hugs, Jayne xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, adorable image and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

This is so cute. Love the little birds. Very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card, the two little birds are so cute.

Deborah A

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is gorgeous hun, really love it!

Thanks so much for the lovely card you sent me! It's on my shelf in the craft room :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That image is so cute and i love the colours

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card love the colours
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful image and card.
Congratulations on your new DT post :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie I love the sweet image & the lush papers.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sanja Grdinić said...

So cute! :)
Hugs...

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.fab design and papers and I love the sweet birds :D

xx coops xx