Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

A Fairy Card ..............

Hi everyone, I have a fairy card to share with you tonight which I made for one of Grace's little friend's Birthday.  I love this sweet little Fairy from LOTV, I don't think I will ever grow out of loving fairies! This is just a short post tonight though as I'm really tired and I have an early start for work tomorrow.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Birthday Girls
Bizzy Becs Store Children or Babies
Sister Act - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - LOTV
Papers - First Edition
Flowers from Stash and Wild Orchid
Coloured with Copics

12 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.fab pretty colours and papers and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, I love the cute image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

I love this cute image and your card is gorgeous hun, fab design and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Debbie said...

Wow Lynsey what a gorgeous card.
My Nieces Daughter is 2 in April and if you don't mind I would like to do a card the same as yours for her. It's gorgeous. I don't have your papers, but have the image and the Nestie shape.
Debbiex

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lynsey, love this cute fairy too x Susan x

Jackie said...

A delightful image and a gorgeous card, just right for a little princess :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and so pretty,

julie_woolston said...

Such a sweet card Lynsey,, graces friend will love it, they are all into fairies and princesses at that age.
Hugs Julie xxx

Claire said...

An adorable card Lynsey, love the image, gorgeous layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

super cute and gorgeous with all those pretty papers
Hugs Kate x

Carol S. said...

Hi Lynsey, I love this image and your colouring is beautiful. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Stunning and lovely card, thank you fro playing at Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth.
Francy