Monday, 7 April 2014

An Anniversary Card .............

Hi everyone, my blog has been a bit quite this last week as April is my busiest month for Birthdays. I have 10 Birthday's and Grace's is on Saturday so I have been busy trying to get all my cards made which has left little time for blogging but I will try and catch up with you all again tonight.

Anyway here is an Anniversary card I made for my sister and her husband a few weeks ago.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons - Dies and Punches
Paper-Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials: 
Image - Pink Gem
Papers - Tatty Ted - Docrafts
Sentiment - LOTV
Marianne Heart Die
MS Heart Border Punch

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie I lurve this card its so gorgeous & cute. The colours are lush!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Lynsey, I bet they loved it!! xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful image and card, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute image and a very sweet and pretty card

Debs said...

Super cute card Lynsey - adorable image.
Have a fab week.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey. Adorable image and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lynsey x Susan x

Claire said...

This is just adorable, what a lovely image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lynsey absolutely gorgeous card, the image is just so sweet, love the design.
Hugs Julie xxxx

debby4000 said...

Love those Owls and what a fabulous card too.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Wow 10 Birthdays that,s impressive and a lot of work!
Gorgeous card love those owls, so sweet, nice papers too. Debbiex

Carol S. said...

This is such a cute image and love your colouring and design. I am sure they loved to receive it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

a perfect image, and colored perfectly for an anniversary card. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and good luck.
Cindy DT

Jennifer said...

Wow, Lynsey, this is gorgeous. I love that cute image, and all your pretty details. Your family is sure to have loved it.

Also, "happy birthday" to Grace on Saturday.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT x

Lorraine said...

Such a sweet image. I love the design and pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So adorable, I love the cute image and your gorgeous papers!
Rebecca.

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for joining in our fun at Crafting for all seasons. You have created an amazing and gorgeous card...Annie [DT]

fiona walker said...

Hi Lynsey a very cute card I bet they will love it. Love the colours you have chosen. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the Heart.
Hugs
Fiona dt/blog co-owner x