Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

A Scrapbook Page and a Holiday Photo ............


Hi everyone, my blog has been quiet as we have been away on holiday to Majorca for a week.  We had a great time with lovely hot weather.   I can't believe how the weather has changed now we are home, we went away and left summer weather and it feels like Autumn since we have been home. I had to wear a fleece today for the first time in weeks!  Anyway I shouldn't complain as we have had a fairly good summer this year.

My layout is of a recent visit to a Dinosaur park.  I have not done a double page layout for ages but they are great for when you have lots of photos to scrap which always happen to me as I'm always busy snapping on days out.   The sketch is an older one from Shimelle.com.  I made another layout using this same layout from my holiday from last year but I will share that one with you later in the week.

The picture is one of the 3 of us on holiday.  Grace loved holiday so much she cried her eyes out on the night we got home as see wanted to go back to Majorca!

I hope to get caught up on all your blogs soon and see all your lovely makes!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

6 comments:

Carol S. said...

Brilliant scrap pages and love the layout. Grace looks adorable and her name really suits her. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous double layout and love the holiday pic.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the layout, looks like a fun day. So glad you had a great holiday, Grace does love her hols and being with Anya doesn't she.

Jackie said...

Lovely photograph and a gorgeous DLO :o)
Jackie xx

Poppet said...

Great LO Lynsey. It looks like a fine time was had by all. Love the papers and colours so Summery. :-) xx

downrightcrafty said...

great layout Lynsey and love the photo's
hugs Kate x