Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

A Birthday Layout .................

I

Hi everyone and happy Sunday to you.  I hope your weekend is going well and you have managed to fit in some crafty time.  I'm hoping to fit some in this afternoon after I've done some housework this morning.  

 I have a double layout to share with you today of Grace's 6th Birthday party. I am really enjoying making double layouts as it's so nice to scrap so many pictures all at once!  The only downside is that they are hard to photograph!  Grace loves looking at my scrapbooks now so I hope that will continue as she grows older and lots of happy memories to look back on. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



6 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous LO's Lynsey. Love all the fab photos!

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Your pages are fabulous, great pictures and love all the cupcakes. Happy memories. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Lovely DLO. When I do DLOs I photograph them seperately then label them as left and right :o)
Jackie xx

Bernadet said...

This is beautiful Lynsey!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab LO's love the pics x

MagsB said...

What a great layout, Lynsey, and fab photos! It looks like everyone is having a lovely time!

love Mags B x