Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge .............


Hi everyone, I hope you have had a good week.  Have you managed to avoid the snow?  We only had a little shower yesterday which didn't settle.  I'm hoping we don't get anymore but it's so cold, roll on spring!

Anyway onto my card and which is my DT card for Winter Wonderland and our challenge for you this week is 'Lots of Layers'.   We have a two fab sponsors this week as well who are



and 



So I hope you will come along and join in with our challenge this week. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

8 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lynsey. I love the image and great layout.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Lynsey - loving your layering and brilliant colouring.
No snow here - hope it stays that way :o)
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Lynsey. The image looks fab and I love the papers and all the layers.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant boy card. Great image and love the footbal paper too. Have a lovley weekend. hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous image and card, and lovely papers :o)
Jackie xx

Jacee said...

Super design Lynsey
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MagsB said...

What a great card for a boy, Lynsey! Such a fun image, and the papers go with it so well, too!

love Mags B x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Lynsey, beautifully coloured image and lots of fabulous layers.
Pauline
x