Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Oriental Card ...............


Hi everyone, I hope your week has got off to a good start.  I have an oriental themed card to share with you today that I made for my Auntie's Birthday this week.  That's nearly all my April Birthday's finished apart from one tomorrow.  I have 10 Birthday's in April so it's always a busy card making month for me especially with Easter and Grace's Birthday. I've just realised I have not share Grace's card with you, I must do that this week! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Stamp - Crafter's Companion
Papers - Kimono Cd Rom
Sentiment - Made on PC
Leaf Die - Leabilities
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Butterfly Die - Crafter's Companion


8 comments:

Debs said...

Love it!!! I have treated myself to that CD and some stamps too :o)
Debs xx

Sarah said...

Wow Lynsey, this is a real beauty. The colours you have chosen really enhance that beautiful stamp...it's wonderful xx

Jacee said...

this is great Lynsey, lovely shape, gorgeous colours and what a fab image, lovely work!
hugs JAcee
Simply Paper Card Design

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love it!

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey. I love the image and pretty colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Wow a beautiful card Lynsey. Love the colours and gorgeous image. Stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Mmmm now when did these new products pop into yoir basket? Wonderful colours and a great image, love it

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, I love your colour choices :o)
Jackie xx