Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

An Oriental Themed Card ............


Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend.  I went with Grace to a fairy fair yesterday and we had such a lovely day and none of us wanted to come home! Watch out for some scrapbook pages coming soon from those photos, I can't wait to scrapbook them!

Anyway onto today's card this is just a quick card I made back in April when I have a ton of birthdays.   

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials: 
Image and Sentiment - Kimono CD by Crafter's Companion
Flower - Wild Orchid
Fan Die - Crafter's Companion

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynsey.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, Lynsey, this is gorgeous! Love the design, and the colour is beautiful!

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Lynsey, love the die cut fan and what a gorgeous colour blue xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Lynsey, love the image and gorgeous colours.

Donna x

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Lynsey, what a great image and fabulous colours
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful image and a lovely card. Love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, I love the colours :o)
Jackie xx