Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Pink Gem Challenge - Anything Goes for Christmas

Hi I've been on a bit of a blogging break as I've been busy doing a college course. Thank goodness it has now finished and I passed!  Now I can get back to my crafting and blogging!

I've my DT card for the current challenge Pink Gem Designs to share with you today. Our theme is nice easy one and is 'Anything Goes for Christmas'  I have used a super cute Cosy Penguin Card Topper to make my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope to catch up on all your blogs soon.

Lynsey x

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on passing the course and good to see you back with such a cute card x

Sarah said...

You have been missed but with good cause by the sound of it...well done!! Love this sweet card Lynsey xx

Carol S. said...

Congratulations on your college pass. This is such a cute image and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

Congratulations on passing your course!
Fabulously cute card and all the matting and layering looks wonderful :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey,
Such great news about your course!
This is a really pretty card.
Sending you lots of love for a merry and peaceful Christmas
love from
Sue...xxx