Pages

Sunday 25 April 2010

Emma's Charity Challenge ..........




My second post for today, I think my blog is like a bus at the moment you get nothing for ages then two come at once! I have made this card to enter into my DT buddy Crafty Emma's Charity Challenge. Emma sadly lost her Dad last year and is now doing some fund raising for Yorkshire Air Ambulance. To help Emma with her fund raising Paula our lovely DT boss from Pollycraft Designs has designed the wonderful image on my card called 'Ronnie Relaxing' and all the proceeds from the sale of the image are going to Emma's charity.

It would be great if you could help Emma with her fund raising and buy the lovely 'Ronnie Relaxing' either direct from Emma or Pollycraft Designs he is only £1.50 and just perfect for Father's Day cards. Emma has some wonderful prizes for the winners of the challenge so what are you waiting for!

Thanks for Stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

5 comments:

pink lady said...

Fab card Lynsey, love the colours and the image - gorgeous !

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey I love those papers! Joey.xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Great card! Fab image and papers.

Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great male card. I bought him, must use him. Marianne x

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card Lynsey, love the colours and papers.
Thank you so much for your support and donation, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs Emma x