Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Pollycraft Friday Freebie - New Home


My second post for today is to you show you this week's Friday Freebie from Pollycraft Designs, I think this is the most adorable image for a new home card! I made my flower using my nesties and some mulberry paper and I am really pleased with the results.


I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner whose theme is to 'Use Blossoms on your card'
Paperplay Challenges whose theme is 'Pretty in Pastels'
Dare U 2 Digi whose theme is 'Flowers'
Die Cut Dreams Challenge whose theme is 'Make your own flowers'


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x

11 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Lynsey, your card is adorable, such a sweet image and beautiful flowers! I've really missed blogging and its great to be back again amongst friends...hope all OK with you and Grace :) Donna x

kayc said...

What a cute little house. Beautiful flowers! Kathleen x

pink lady said...

Oh wow what a fab card, that image is so cute and the flower just looks gorgeous x

Mummylade said...

such a lovely card, the image is really sweet. Thank you so much for entering DCD this week and good luck.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I just picked this image up and it is so sweet. Really pretty card and fab flower. Marianne x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image just prefect. The papers look really pretty and I love!!! your flowers looks fabulous.
Lyndsey xx

Kathleen said...

Fab card. Lovely cute house and the flowers are lovely. Kathleen x

Diane Gilbert said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!!!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge with your beautiful card, Your handmade flowers are gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colour combo, your image and handmade flower are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sandra said...

Cute Cute and a bit more Cutiness... love this card Lynsey. Thanks for joining us with our flower challenge on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x