Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Catching Bubbles .........


Hi everyone, I have a scrapbook layout to share with you today. I really don't do enough scrapbooking and I really enjoyed making this double layout of Grace catching bubbles in the garden. This double layout was a bit of challenge but as I couldn't decide on just one photo so this layout was perfect to show off 4 of my favs.

I am entering this layout into the challenge at Sketchy Thursdays where I got this fab layout from.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Papers K & Co
Sizzix Alphabet Die and Leaf Die
Peach flowers I made myself.
Everything else from stash

9 comments:

Linda said...

Ahhhh what sweet, very nice pictures. Seems like a lot of fun

hugs Linda

Victoria said...

beautiful layout x

kayc said...

Fabulous layout. Love it. I wish I had more time for scrapbooking too! Love Kathleen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynsey, I love how the photos tell a little story.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute Lynsey, Grace looks adorable in her sunglasses and sunhat. So glad you got the scrapping bug back too. Love the colour scheme. Marianne x

Poppet said...

This is a lovely simple layout which lets the pictures take centre stage, perfect. :-) xx

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous layout! Grace is so sweet and I can see she is having such fun catching the bubbles.

Lisa x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE those photos!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Faye said...

What lovely photo's and gorgeous lay out, so glad I stopped by as your cards are wonderful. Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog. x