Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

Two cards and a sneak peak ...........



Hi everyone, just a quick post before I go to bed. My first card features the adorable 'Kiki Ice Cream' image which will be released in the Pollycraft Designs Shop on Monday. I think she is so perfect for summer birthdays.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly who have another fantastic sketch this week.
Flutter By Wednesday who have an open theme.
Sweet Stamping Challenge whose theme is pimp your card!
A Spoon Full of Sugar whose them is celebrations
A Passion For Promarkers who have a theme of anything goes.

My second card does not have an image and I have been wanting to make a card like this for while and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. The papers are Hopskotch from K & Co, I've had these papers for a while but only stroked them! Now that I have started using them though I can't stop!




I am entering this card into the challenge at Die Cut Dreams whose theme is 'Words, no stamped images'

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

14 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey i love the sweet image and the butterfly papers are beautiful. luv gina xx

Poppet said...

2 great cards Lynsey, the papers are gorgeous. I love your pink flowers. :-) xx

Faye said...

Hiya Lynsey, they are both gorgeous. Please tell me you didn't make those flowers?! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynsey, both stunning cards! Really pretty and feminine. Lyns xx

Linda said...

Hi

Both your cards are very beautiful. I love the flower of you second card it's WOW

hugs Linda

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards, love that flutterby paper :o)
Jackie xx

Mummylade said...

love the soft colours and the gorgeous backing paper. Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynsey, another pretty card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nicola said...

Fabulous take on our theme of no stamped images Lynsey. Your sentiment,paper, punched and floral detail are so beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards ,,I love the first one ,, very cute and the 2nd one is lovely too ,, gorgeous paper ! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the top image with all the flowers and butterflies but that second card is so beautiful. It really shows off the pretty papers. Marianne x

Victoria said...

these are both so incredibly pretty Lynsey - well done on using your papers! I'm a stroker too lol!

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Emma said...

Both beautiful cards Lynsey, I just love the butterfly paper...so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Ingrid said...

What a lovely card you entered for our challenge!Nice handmade flowers.
Thanks for joining the fun at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Hugs Ingrid