Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

Birthday Tallulah ...........


Hi everyone, today I have a birthday card to show you featuring the very pretty 'Birthday Tallulah' from the Digi Stamp Boutique. I decided to make some bunting to put on my card as I just love the look of it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday who have another wonderful sketch to follow.
Crafty Creations whose theme is 'Happy or Sweet'
Digital Tuesday whose theme is 'Happy Birthday'
Craftalicious Challenges whose theme is 'Birthdays'

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - My Minds Eye
Flowers & Pearls from Stash
Coloured with Promarkers

10 comments:

Jo said...

aren't thos papers just so yummy?!
I love them, and I love your take on the sketch too, fab bunting! ;)
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Donna said...

Sweet little card Lynsey, I love the bunting :) Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and I love the bunting. Hope you are better again soon. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

hi hun

thanks for the info, really appreciate it and love the bunting on this card, you can never see enough bunting if you ask me. Love the image and fresh colours too
Hugs Kate
have a great weekend xx

Poppet said...

She's a real cutie Lynsey. I love the papers you have used and the bunting looks fab. :-) xx

Lynne said...

These papers are lovely and such a cute image, the bunting is great.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

craftyb said...

ahhh...just as sweet as can be...this is such a lil cutie...love your pp's and banner! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card and such a cute image
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

Stacey said...

Totally fab. Loving the bunting, just perfect ~♥~