Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Winter Wonderland Challenge - No Designer Papers!


Hi everyone its time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this is 'No Designer Paper'. This was a hard one for me as I love to use papers on cards but I am really pleased with how it turned it out.
The DT were kindly given some images from our sponsor this week Sassy Studios. I think this image is so sweet!

Crafty Sentiments whose theme is 'Embossing'
Cupcake Craft Challenge whose theme is 'Pastel Christmas'
Digial Tuesday whose theme is 'Dazzle Me'
Tuesday Taggers whose theme is 'Christmas in July'
I Love Promarkers whose theme is 'Christmas in July'
Creative Cottage Challenge whose theme is 'Touchy Feely'


Thanks to all my blogging buddies who have left me comments this week. I'm sorry I have not returned them yet. I went away last weekend and have spent all week trying to catch up with things again! I really do appreciate your comments and will be round to visit you as soon as I can!

Hugs Lynsey x

21 comments:

Linda said...

Oh this is a very gorgeous card
hugs linda

downrightcrafty said...

Hi hun
I really enjoyed using this image, and I can see that you did too, as she is coloured perfectly. Love the embossed papers and love the embellies too
Have a great weekend
Hugs Kate xx

Danielle said...

You did a gorgeous job with this card Lynsey and you rocked the challenge girl! I'm loving the pink too! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Karen said...

Very nice Lynsey, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey
aww gorgeous card hun, lovely cute image, you have done a brill job not using any DPs, luv the embossing.Thank you for joining us at Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Lynsey :) Donna x

pinky said...

So so cute, love all the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

Tine said...

Such a pretty card Lynsey. Love the pink and your choice of image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! Such a pretty colour combo and sweet image. I love the embossing!

Lisa x

Stacey said...

Aww, such a pretty colour combo and the embossing looks brilliant ~x~

MagsB said...

What a pretty card! Love the image, and your colours.

luv, Mags x

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - wonderful embossing
Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Lynsey. Great colour and the embossing looks stunning. This image is very cute it reminds me of my DD when she was little. :-) xx

Valerie said...

Lovely card,love everything about it. haven't seen these images before and you have inspired me to have a go at digi
Val xx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the image and the colours,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynsey, what an adorable card. The image is so sweet and your embossing looks amazing. Thanks for joining in with my "pastel Christmas" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Ps I have candy on my blog if you want to call over :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, the pastel colour really is lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Unknown said...

This is fab, love the pink. Thanks playing along with TT
hugs
Ildiko

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so sweet and girly and beautifully coloured. Marianne x

Ellibelle said...

Fantastic card! Love the embossing.
Thanks so much for joining us at the DTC. Hope you'll play again next week!

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a sweet card, love the embossing and nice to see pink on a chrimbo card! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x