Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

A Scrapbook Page ........


Hi everyone, I've had a lovely day crafting today with my friend Marianne. We decided to both make a scrapbook page using a sketch to see how different they turned out. This is my layout which is of my sister who turned 30 in May. I so enjoyed making this page I really must try and find the time to make some more!

I am entering my layout into the following challenges:

Creative Scrappers - Sketch.
Fab n funky Challenges - Flower Power
Sarah Hurley - Anything but a card

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous layout - love the little bunting. I really must do more scrapbooking - thanks for joining in my challenge this week at Sarah Hurley challenges
Lisa ;)

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous layout Lynsey. Beautifully embellished and great text!
Clairex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for coming over today, it was such fun and this layout is so pretty, I love it. Marianne x

Mel said...

fab honey!

Love the added buntin!looks stunning!
Thanks for playing along with Sarah Hurley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

Ps You could also add it to the Lasting memories Layout Challenge!!

Poppet said...

Great LO Lynsey, it really focuses on the photo. The bunting is a fun addition and the flower looks great. :-) xx

Ginny said...

makes me miss scrapping, love the bunting, thanks for joining us at FnF

Jackie said...

Fab layout, would love to see your friend's and compare them :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynsey, love the bunting.
luv
debby

Clare Brown said...

such a beautiful scrapbook page especially love the bunting.

thanks for joining us this week at sarah hurley challenges.

hugs Clare x

Lou Sims said...

Fab layout . . . oh I wish I could scrap! Love all the layers and attention to detail. Many thanks for joining us at "Fab'n'Funky" challenges this week and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Lou
x

Suzanne said...

Such a beautiful choice of papers for this photo and great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Scrappers.

Unknown said...

Lovely layout - love the colours and the banner! thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x