Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Sweet Baby Boy .............


Hi everyone, a quick post from me tonight as I went to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Thetford today with my friend Marianne and I now have lots of new crafting goodies to play with! I had such a lovely day it just whizzed by!

Anyway onto my card, this is another fabby baby digi image from the Digi Stamp Boutique is called 'Bathtime Fynn'.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Craft Emma's Shop Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Such a cute card! Love this sweet image.

Glad you and Marianne had a lovely day and managed to buy some goodies. Looks like Marianne also got some fab goodies.

Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another little cutie, love the little buttons and the edging. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

pleased you two had a great day - can't wait to see what stash you bought. Love this card, great image and really softly coloured
Kate x

Anonymous said...

Oh how gorgeous is this?! I love everything xx

Jackie said...

What a fab card and such a cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hi Lynsey
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, gorgeous papers & design,thank you for joining us on our first challenge at CES, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Tasha said...

Super cute card! Fab image and dp
love tasha xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Lynsey, so sweet.
Hope you are well & having fun playing with your new goodies.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x