Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge ..........


Hi everyone, another Christmas card to share with you today which I am entering into the Sugar Bowl Challenge . I am so enjoying my making my Christmas cards this year.

Just a quick post from me as I need to do a little bit of card making whilst my little girl is asleep!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Sugar Nellie
Papers - Papermania Henbury Lane Christmas
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Holly Leaves - Sizzix Die
Buttons from stash
Coloured with Promarkers

11 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey!!

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous card! I love those colours, they are so rich and the image is so sweet!

luv, Mags x

downrightcrafty said...

and it shows that you are enjoying making them too, as this is another stunner, love the image with the Poinsettia and the papers are perfect
Kate xx

Cor* said...

Stunning card. Love all the pointsettas! Cute image.

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey!
sorry not been by for a while :)
Gorgeous card love the image and paper's
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Lynsey
It was so good to meet up with you and Lisa yesterday. What a lot of talking we did (and a bit of shopping). This is gorgeous, lovely sweet image and gorgeous DPs and flowers. Marianne x

Donna said...

This is so sweet Lynsey...such a pretty image and festive papers :) Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and lovely colours you've used :o) Lisa x

Emma said...

A beautiful card Lynsey, gorgeous papers and embellies.
Hugs Emma x

Jill said...

Hi Lynsey hope you and little Grace are keeping well, sorry I haven't left you comments for a while things are still bad at home with the neighbour from hell! so I'm just keeping up with my DT commitments and nothing else.
Your card is gorgeous and I love the image and pretty papers hugs Jill xx

Lilian said...

Beautiful Chirstmas card! Your flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!