Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2010

A Retirement Card


Hi everyone, I have a retirement card to show you tonight. One of my friend's from work is retiring and as I hope he has lots of exciting adventures I thought this image called 'Jim Hiking' from the Digi Stamp Boutique would be just perfect! I decided to finish my card off with a little green flowersoft and I am really pleased with the effect.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch
Tuesday Taggers - Here Comes Autumn
Cards for Men - Autumn
Craftalicious Challenges Harvest/Autumn
Stamp Something Fall Colours

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - Cosmo Cricket
Coloured with Promarkers
Leaf Punch - Papermania
Button from Stash
Green Flowersoft

11 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the Nutmeg dp! Its perfect for fall colors! thanks for playing along with SS!

gina g said...

Fab card Lynsey great image and papers. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Lynsey. Love the image and the papers are a perfect match!
Clairex

pickle said...

Fab card Lynsey! love the effect of the flowersoft
Kerry x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynsey.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I definitely need that leaf punch, the perfect embellie on this fun card. I'm sure Richard will love it. It's a great image too. Marianne x

Zoechaos said...

Great retirement card and take on Autumn love it! Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week. xx Zoe

Zoe said...

Great card, love the papers and the leaves!

Zoe said...

Great card, love the papers and the leaves!

Kym Weber said...

Awesome Retirement card! Fabulous image! You've done a wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards for Men! Hope you'll be joining us for the next challenge!

~Hugs~Kym

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Eeek - knew I missed this one....its too fab to be missed too - love it...Will blog tomorrow....Sally-Ann..xx