Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

Winter Wonderland Challenge ..........


Hi everyone, its Friday already nearly the weekend and time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland. I have set the challenge this week which is make 'A Male Christmas Card'. These ones are always the hardest so I thought it would be good if we could make an early start on them! We would love you to join in with the challenge and see your wonderful creations.

My DT card features the adorable Cuthbert Skiing from
Pollycraft Designs I thought he would be perfect for a male card!

I am entering my card into the following challenge:

Chrisma Cardz Christmas Crafting
Crafty Sentiments Use a Boarder Punch.
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - HOTP
Snowflakes - Spellbinders
Coloured with Promarkers

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do love Cuthbert and he looks great in these colours. Love the snowflakes. Marianne x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Such a cute Christmas card! I love this image.

Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi teamie

thank you again for earlier

love this image which is coloured so beautifully and that punch is great love the angles on it

have a great weekend

Hugs from Kate
on the new comp :)

Danielle said...

Fab card you've done here for a male Lynsey! He's so adorable and your choice of colours and papers are perfect!
Hugs, Danielle