Pages

Friday 22 October 2010

SWALK More Sneak Peaks


Hi everyone well the new SWALK stamps and CD are released today so I will share the rest of my SWALK cards with you. Remember to tune into Create and Craft at 12pm today to see the launch.
This is a long post so you might want to grab a cuppa before you go any further!















I hope you enjoyed seeing all my cards! Your comments are very much appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
All images and papers from the new SWALK range from Crafters Companion
Images coloured with Promarkers

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous job you have done with the images, adorable and so pretty too
Hugs Kate xx

Wishcraft said...

Wow you've been very busy! Love your cards, they're all super cute :o) Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are all so different, I love them all. I know I saw some of them on TV today. Marianne x

MagsB said...

What cute, pretty cards! And what a lot of hard work has gone into them! They are all so sweet!

luv, Mags x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Beautiful cards! I adore these cute images. I haven't had a chance to watch the TV show yet. Might have to get up early and watch it in the morning.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lisa x

Connie said...

So adorable and sweet cards! I love them :-) Hope it's ok that I have added me to your followerlist :-)

kelly ledder said...

These are all so lovely wish I had the first stamp yesterday as I had to do a card for a very good friend who was leaving work xx

Donna said...

Wow Lynsey you have been so busy...your cards are amazing and I love the soft pastel colours and images you have used...the step card is sooo pretty :) Donna x