Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Pollycraft Designs Challenge ............


Hi everyone, time for me to share my DT card for Pollycraft Designs Challenge and our theme for you this week is 'It's a Fairytale'. We would love to see what you come up with for the challenge and always they is a great prize for the winner!

The wonderful image on my card is from Pollycraft Designs and is from the 'Crystal Fairy Range' I think she is so pretty!

I used a great sketch for my card from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft Designs
Papers - Papermania
Daisy Punch
Coloured with Promarkers

10 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Lynsey I love her glittery wings she is such a stunner isn't she and perfectly coloured too
Kate xx

Wishcraft said...

So pretty! Love the papers and sparkly details :o) Lisa x

Lesley said...

wow this is gorgeous i love the colours and the image is fab...huge hugs Lesley xx

mulberry station said...

Hi Lynsey, real quick and I will be back to post a comment. Our father has been really ill and Arlana has been taking care of him night and day.. I am sure she will get with you soon. I will talk to her tonight.

mulberry station said...

Wow, not sure what to say....your card is perfect. Beautiful work, Lynsey.
Nancy SSW

Jeannie said...

This is very fairytale-like and just beautiful! I love all of the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie said...

Fab card, love those stripes and colours :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card. I love your image, her wings are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful card, such a pretty image. Love her glittery wings.Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.