Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

A Card for a Special Friend


Hi everyone, I have a card that I made for a special friend to share with you today. I made this for my friend Marianne and now I know she has opened the card I can share it with you. This is a 6 x 6 scallop easel card and I am really pleased with how this turned out.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - Not a Square
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Shaped Card
Craftalicious Challenge - Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley Challenges- Flowers
Creative Card Crew Bloomin Marvelous

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Hugs Lynsey x

13 comments:

Linda said...

What a sweet card is that
Hugs linda

Paula said...

SO gorgeous Lynsey!!

Paula xx

Fleur said...

Stunning easel card Lynsey. beautifully coloured
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

A very pretty card i love it !!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Good Luck

Kerry (GDT OCT)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Jane said...

pretty easel card, love the scalloped circles
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya
think she will have just loved this little cutie what a fab idea to use the scallop circles and the easel, just awesome
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am so pleased with this card Lynsey and it looks absolutely gorgeous IRL. Thank you so much, such a pretty image and love the scalloped easel. (Bet that surprised you to get a comment from me here in Washington.) Marianne x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Lynsey, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, so pretty and one of my fave images. The circle easel looks fab, I must try it myself :o) Lisa x

Paddington fan said...

This is so sweet, I love round easel cards. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our shaped card challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

carol said...

oooh fabulous, thanks for playing along with C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week,x carol

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, thanks for playing at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

Sarah x