Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

Second Sneak Peek ..........


Hi everyone, well the rain has stopped here in Norfolk and the sun is shining, not sure how long that will last! I have another card to share with you today showing a sneak peak of one of Sheena Douglass's new stamp range called 'A Little Bit Sketchy' which is being launched on Create & Craft this Tuesday at 8am and 12 noon.
I used some K & Co paper on my card and then embossed a swirl stamp also in Sheena's new stamp range in silver down one side of the card. Its not very often that I do embossing on a card but I was really pleased with how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

5 comments:

Cor* said...

Oh this is so pretty. I need to make some elegant cards like this. TFS.

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card - LOVE the embossed swirl! Lisa x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tkat said...

very beautiful! the embossing adds such elegance! wow!

Emma said...

So beautiful Lynsey.
Hugs Emma x