Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Another Sheena Douglass Stamp Sneak Peak


Hi everyone, my second post for today is to you show a card another card I made using the new stamps from Sheena Douglass. This is an 8 x 8 card and the first one I have made in this size but I really enjoyed making it. I have sprayed the image with Sparkle and Shine from Crafter's Companion I really love the effect this spray gives to an image.

I am entering this card into the challenge at Saturday Challenge whose theme is 'Sparkle and Shine'.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Sheena Douglass
Papers, Ribbon, Brad - Papermania
Handmade Flower

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Another gorgeous card :)
Jackie

Ruth said...

Lovely card, very elegant! Ruth x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very classy Lynsey, love the simple black and white tratment. Marianne x

Curly said...

Beautiful card,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey.

Hugs Riet.x