Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Digi Stamp Boutique November Release .......


Hi everyone, why is it Monday comes round so quickly! I bet my friend Marianne won't mind today though as she has finished work, so I hope you are enjoying your Monday when you read this Marianne!

Anyway, onto my card, the image on my card is from the Digi Stamp Boutique November release and is called 'Hootie and Mistletoe'. I thought he would be just perfect for Hubby's Christmas card.




I am entering this card into this week's challenge at Friday Sketchers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - Funky Hand
Snowflake - Spellbinders
Coloured with Promarkers

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card Lynsey.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lunsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous image and adorable card
Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute image and lovely papers. Wow, can't believe you have made Will's card so early, well done and thanks for the mention. It has been a great Monday. Marianne x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love your choice of papers and gorgeous snowflake...perfect card for hubby :) Donna x