Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge .......


Hi everyone, as its Monday its time for another challenge at Pollycraft Designs and our theme this week set by my DT buddy Kylie is 'Use an old neglected image or stamp'. I'm so pleased that Kylie set us this challenge as Paula from Pollycraft always gives us so many lovely new images that I sometimes forget about some of the older ones that I love! This gorgeous girl reading a book is called 'Melody My Fairytale' from the Sweet Dreams Range from Pollycraft.


The papers on my card are by Crate Paper and are from Abi's Craft which I choose with my £100 voucher when I won their Valentines Competition. The products from Abi's crafts are really fantastic so I must recommend them. Their ribbon, gems and flowers are all great quality.


I am entering my card into this week's challenge at: Sweet Stop Sketches - Sketch


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x
Materials: Image - Pollycraft Papers - Crate Paper from Abis Craft Leaf Die - Marianne's Coloured with Promarkers

11 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Lynsey :o) Love the image and lovely soft colours. Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Lynsey and adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Seafield Jo said...

Hi Lynsey. This could be my eldest daughter - she's often got her head in a book! I love the combination of papers and shapes in this card. What a lovely treat, £100 to spend on craft. Jo x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lynsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love tha layout. Joey x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the pretty image and beautiful flower embellies.

Donna x

Sally said...

Great card Lynsey. Love the colours and the layout.
Hugs Sally xxx

lou said...

Fabby card, love the layout and colour combo. So good to use the forgotten images! X

Jules said...

Hi Lynsey

Lots of love layers on this one!!

Great image, papers and layout.

Love the cute little flowers and embossing too!!

Love Jules xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful car Lynsey, the colours are gorgeous!!
Clairexx

Mickaela said...

I really love your card, delicate but still strong. Nice done!